2012-02-02

My Life - My decision


Enjoying the moments with the loved one
Would make anyone's day special
I am no exception
I loved him
I am not going to details as to how many years
but with heart and soul
His every movement made my soul quiver
His smile was always magical
He clutched my hands
With thousands present
and took the vow
He will be with me forever
This is one promise he failed to keep

I regret not
But my soul found nothing consoling
When he was around life seemed so pleasant
It always felt like
Heaven would be no better place
In his absence
It feels like hell would be no worse

Then came the other
In my life
This guy got me flattered
He has the smile as mine had
I see the same spark in his twinkles
No comparisons can be made
They are poles apart
Excepting I am the centre of their lives
Missing my loved one
bogs me down
I am not the one who would bow easily
But love has taken me over
Love I never think would bend any rules
Just that it has no rules
I am in love,
Yes but for the second time

Let the world throw stones at me
I know how to makes those stones flowers
Judge me not
I am not judging you
I am getting married in a while
It is just a few months now
that he passed away
How a dramatic change - you might ask
You should be in my place
I am not ready to be in your place
Nor would I want you to be in my place
Let me take my own course
This is my life
And all I have is just one life to live

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I am not the one who would bow easily..
But love has taken me over"

Wow..Good one Leno!