2010-02-10

Way to Learn

There sat on the corner of the street
On a chair a bespectacled man
With a frown on his head and paper on his hand
Him I thought was an observer
And I grew up thinking an observer will just be like that
Perception was a seed when I am a child
With me it also grew up but as a tree
When young habits can easily be pruned
But as a grown up it is a bit hard
To unbelieve what I believed all these years
To unlearn what I have learned wrong
Then comes the proverb to rescue
It is better late than never

We are what we think
And if we think aright
Our walk would be no doubt straight
Thinking I would say is a blessing
It's a fortune in disguise
There is no winner who has never thought
Thinkers are slow but steady
They never draw to a conclusion just by what they see
But weigh and reason everything with facts

It is not just the man
That sits on the corner of the street
Bespectacled and wearing a frown in his head
Is an observer
But every child, animal and neighbors
Are observers I understood
No more I ever think the way I thought before

No comments: