2009-12-25

I remember the good old days

I remember the good old days,
then when I had my own ways
When I think of what I did
In the good old days
It just brings on my face a little smile
Time has changed and I too have
I am no more the person what I used to be
But when I think of the good old days
It brings on my face a wonderful smile

I remember the good old days,
then when I had my own ways
I remember those days
When I played with stuff
That I can even hardly imagine now
The trees weren't trees
And stones and shades were people to me then
It just might look silly now
But the memory that lingers
Brings on my face a big wide smile

in reference to:

"I remember the good old days,then when I had my own waysWhen I think of what I didIn the good old daysIt just brings on my face a little smileTime has changed and I too haveI am no more the person what I used to beBut when I think of the good old daysIt brings on my face a wonderful smileI remember the good old days,then when I had my own waysI remember those daysWhen I played with stuff That I can even hardly imagine nowThe trees weren't treesAnd stones and shades were people to me thenIt just might look silly nowBut the memory that lingersBrings on my face a big wide smile"
- orkut - Messages (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: